- Listed: January 13, 2015 7:28 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Purchasing auto insurance on a limited budget can be tough to do. You want the best coverage, but you can only afford so much. In this article, we will provide some valuable tips for finding quality auto insurance coverage on a tight budget. If you adored this article and you simply would like to collect more info with regards to why is car insurance so expensive for new drivers nicely visit our own web-site. Read on to learn more.
If you are a young driver and pricing auto insurance, consider taking a driver’s education course, even if your state does not require driver’s education to earn your license. Having such a course under your belt shows your insurance company that you are serious about being a safer driver, and can earn you a substantial discount.
As an automobile insurance customer, you should always be on the lookout for scams out there. With new insurance companies popping up every day, some of them make bold statements and promise to offer lower monthly premiums, but the coverage is cut-rate at best and is likely to drastically increase after you file a claim.
To save money on car insurance, consider raising your deductible. You’ll need to be able to pay for some repairs out of pocket, but if you’re comfortable doing so, you can see significant savings by raising your deductible from $250 to $500, and even more if you go to a $1000 deductible.
Drivers who do not file insurance claims are entitled to big discounts. Make sure you broach this no-claims topic after you have been with the same insurance carrier for a few years. Drivers with five years of filing no claims can be rewarded with up to 75% off of their premium payments. Now that’s some big-time savings.
If you don’t drive very far or very often, ask your insurance company if they offer a low mileage discount. Even if your primary car is driven a lot, you can instead get this discount on any secondary cars you might have that are driven less often. This can save you a bunch of money on your premiums.
When buying a new or used car, don’t forget to factor in the cost of insurance. Your dream car may come with an insurance premium that pushes the monthly payment out of your reach. Do some research before you go shopping. You can find average rates for different car models online, or your insurance broker can provide this for you.
If you compare auto insurance quotes, you have to look for more than just the lowest premium. By reading the fine print you will be able to find out the amount of the deductible you will owe if you have an accident, the total coverage on the policy and the upper limits of any benefits provided.
Whenever possible, include your spouse on your automobile policy as a named insured driver. It is quite common for insurers to view married couples as more stable and a better risk than single drivers. Therefore, you are likely to receive a healthy discount on a policy that covers both husband and wife.
Many auto insurance policies come with an optional roadside assistance program. Consider cutting this program from your policy if you have never used it. Roadside assistance seems like a modest expenditure for a safety feature. You should evaluate your roadside assistance fees by totaling them up annually or per-use to get a better feel for the true cost of the program.
If your car is insured with multiple drivers and one of them stops using the car, notify your insurance company immediately. It is the honest thing to do. More importantly, it can reduce your premiums significantly in many cases. Young drivers, old drivers, and drivers with bad records all boost your premium. Get them removed from your policy as soon as you can.
As you can see from the previous list of tips, buying auto insurance can really be a bit of a daunting task, but it’s really not that bad. It takes a lot of research, a lot of asking questions, and some common sense, but it is all worth it to have a good auto policy.
180 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JeanettRitc
- Member Since: December 7, 2014
Other items listed by JeanettRitc
- Some Insurance Companies Will Give Multi-Policy Discounts
- Your Savings On New Drivers Insurance Are Only A Few Tips Away
- Stay Out Of Jail And Get Some New Drivers Insurance
- Tips That Make Purchasing New Drivers Insurance Easy
- Figuring Out Where And How To Buy New Drivers Insurance
Popular Ads Overall
- Insurance Coverage Made Easy! (3667 views)
- Know Things To Search For When Buying Insurance Coverage (3108 views)
- Tactics That Will Help You Conserve With Life Insurance Coverage (2905 views)
- My First Classified Ad (2802 views)
- Obat Tradisional Sinusitis (2627 views)
- GLOBALBOLA.COM AGEN BOLA ONLINE SBOBET IBCBET TERBAIK TERBESAR DAN TERPERCAYA DI INDONESIA (2561 views)
- BUAHPOKER.COM AGEN POKER DOMINO ONLINE UANG ASLI INDONESIA TERPERCAYA TANPA ROBOT (1785 views)
- SARANG303.COM AGEN BOLA SBOBET IBCBET CASINO 338A TANGKAS TOGEL ONLINE INDONESIA TERPERCAYA (979 views)
- Model Majalah Dewasa Dengan Bokong Seksi (873 views)
- Tante Cantik Lagi Pegang Toketnya Yang Gede (773 views)